PeopleVine supports a ton of different ticketing options to accommodate your event. Specifically, you can setup a general admission event (whether you want to charge or not) and allow people to select multiple "tickets".
To set this up, follow these steps:
- Login to the Control Panel
- Go to Sell > Events > New Event
- When creating the new event, locate the "How do you want to handle event registration?" section and select General Admission event.
4. You will now see options to set a limit of tickets available, price per ticket and maximum # of tickets a person can purchase.
5. You can set the price per ticket to 0 if you don't want to charge. But enable people to invite others by increasing the maximum # of tickets a person can purchase.
If you would like to capture the guest's name, you can include a form and attach it to the event.