PeopleVine is already integrated with platforms like Ship Station to automatically sync your "ready to ship" orders with their system, but if you need to export into a custom format, follow these steps:
- Login to the PeopleVine Control Panel
- Go to the Company Menu (click on your company name)
- Click on Export Data to File under Export Data
- Under "or Build a Custom Report" select To Be Shipped and then Load Fields
- Select the fields you would like to include in your report. This includes anything from the order, the shipping address and the shipment itself.
- If you're looking to filter out ONLY items to be shipped, set these filters:
- set flag_pulled to Not 0set flag_shipped to Match 0set order_status to Match completedset order_type to Match purchaseset shipping_courier to Match and enter the courier (UPS, USPS, FedEx, Uber RUSH, Local Pickup)set shipping_method to LIKE and enter the shipping method (air, ground, priority, etc.)
- Click Generate Report and then Download Report to get your data
- You may want to save this for future use
Once you save this report, you can generate it any time you need to export your to be shipped orders.