Adding Google Analytics to your website layout is as easy as entering the ID in a form. Follow these steps and we'll show you how:
- Login to the PeopleVine Control Panel
- Go to Engage > Layouts & Templates > Web Layout > Manage Layouts
- Find the layout you want to add this to (typically the one marked with default)
- Click Edit.
- Scroll to the SEO section and you'll see Google Analytics ID
- Add Yours Here
PeopleVine is able to apply any common JS, code snippet, etc. to all pages within the platform by leveraging Page Layouts. A Page Layout is a wrapper that wraps all of the out of the box pages within PeopleVine.
To add Google Analytics or other tracking tags to your web site, follow these steps
- Go to Engage --> Layouts & Templates --> Web Layout-->Manage Layouts
- Click edit next to the page layout you want to add this to. Note: Your Default page layout is applied to every out of the box PeopleVine page automatically, so adding your code snippet here will apply to OOTB pages.
- Copy and paste your analytics code snippet into the bottom of the <head></head> tags field.
- Click save and PeopleVine will now make sure that it's loaded on every page with this layout.