Follow these steps to verify your website with Google:
- Create a new content page where you will place the google verification code. This code can be obtained directly from instructions provided by Google.
- Call the page "Google Verification" and switch the How do you want to build this page? to Use HTML Editor.
- In the HTML editor copy and paste the HTML provided by Google. Typically something like this:
- Now that your page is saved, you need to generate a vanity URL to route the visit to this page.
- Go to the Company Menu and click on Setup Vanity URL.
- Enter the / followed by the HTML page for the Vanity URL
- Select Content and then find the Google Verification page you just created.
- Google can now find this page.