With pick up as an option, you enable your customers to pick up their order at an available location. As well, your location will get an e-mail confirmation with information required to process.
Add a Location for Pick Up
To get started, you will need to add a directory profile to be leveraged in eCommerce and then you can add the pick up location:
- Start by going to Sell > Directory and Add a Brand/Warehouse
- Complete the relevant fields to build the main business profile, then click create and find Add a New Location
- Enter the location of the storefront the customer can pick up from.
- Make sure you enter the e-mail address for the store location (this is where we'll send the notification) and also add hours like 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM so we can inform the customer what time they can pick up until.
- Once created, you can now enable the location as a pick up location during checkout by going to Sell > Commerce Settings
- Scroll to Local Pick Up Options and select the locations your customers can pick up from
Now that this is setup, your customers will see this location as a pick up location during checkout.
Once an order is placed for a specific pick up location, the location willl receive an e-mail notification containing the customer's first name last initial along with what they ordered and when they want to pick it up. There are also easy buttons and a bar code to easily process the order for pick up.