We recommend that you post this quick guide next to the POS and provide a copy to your waitstaff during training. Deviating from these processes may result in data failure or loss.
1) Identify the category you store your Member ID. We typically place this in the OPEN category.
2) Tap on the Member ID button.
3) Enter the member’s member ID or phone number or scan their ID. DO NOT enter their name or e-mail as it won’t verify.
4) When you’re ready to close the order and/or verify the member, you can do this by clicking on the Close button.
5) Then first Verify the Member by clicking on the VERIFY MEM button.
6) If a member is identified, we will display their last name, CC if they have a payment on file and their house credits balance.
7) When you are ready to take payment via their member account, you can select House Acct (EOM charge), Digital Balance (gift card balance) or Card On File (card or ACH on file) to process payment.
8) Upon successful payment, the order can be closed.
ONLY 1 MEMBER PAYMENT PER ORDER – split checks if multiple member payments
AVOID CLOSING TICKETS WITH PAYMENTS AND THEN RE-OPEN THEM, Start a new check instead.