Follow these steps to setup a loyalty activity that can reward your members additional points for a limited period of time:
- Go to setup a New Loyalty Activity
- Make sure it's a single step activity (this doesn't currently work for multi-step activities)
- Set your points, date parameters, etc. and then enter the multiplier in the Enter Reward Amount: section. If you want to give them double points, enter 2.
- If this is only for a specific location, make sure that you set the location under Advanced Options.
- On the next step, assign the activity to "Commerce Order Placed" and continue.
- If you weren't prompted to connect to an action, click on assign new action.
Please note, when you issue double points (or higher than 1 multiplier), the system will not process the users' loyalty rank multiplier.