A few things to note before getting started:
- You will need to get your API credentials and Venue ID from Sevenrooms
- You will need to ensure your Availability Access Rules allow the PeopleVine API to connect to it (tied to the credentials provided)
For example, if the venue you are referring to has the url: https://www.sevenrooms.com/manager/catch/reservations/day/ - then catch will be the venueId.
Ensure Your App Can Book A Time
Follow these steps in the Sevenrooms manager tool to set your availability in the platform:
- Go to Settings
- Go to Access Rules under Availability
- Click on the rules you've setup and click edit.
- Click Edit all days
- Click Audience and click in Who gets access?
- Select the PeopleVine App or <company> App at the top of the list (the name depends on what your Sevenrooms rep setup, so please confirm with them).
- Click Save
- Repeat for all rules
If you are still unable to get availability, you will need to uncheck the Client must specify duration feature as it's not currently supported by Sevenroom's API.
Make sure this is unchecked!