Creating a self-service ecosystem allows you to expand your business by creating operational efficiencies allowing your staff to focus on other tasks.
Within this tutorial, we will show you how to setup a profile for someone to manage their own front-facing profile, their own hours of availability and to see what's next. You will be working in a few components:
- Directory - this is where you will setup the trainer/mentor (and assign some access)
- Scheduler - this is the appointment scheduler where you will allow them to add and manage their own availability
- Portal - this is where they login to manage what they have access to
Adding the Trainer/Mentor to the Directory
The directory becomes their public facing profile, allowing members to find them by filtering down to them.
- Go to Sell > Directory and register a new business
- Assign their CRM record to the directory profile to give them access
Alternatively you can send your trainers/mentors to go to https://yourcompany.com/register/business to build their profile. See this tutorial for more info: http://help.peoplevine.com/platform-capabilities/businesses-directory-affiliates/allow-companies-and-partners-to-sign-up-directly-for-your-business-directory.