Follow these steps to start using Slim CD as a payment processor:
- Login to your Slim CD dashboard
- Click on Config in the top navigation and then click on API Access Credentials
- Click Create New Access Credential
- Click on Private API UserName then check the boxes under Credit Card/Check/Gift for AUTH, SALE, VOID, CREDIT
- Leave all other defaults and click Submit.
- This will now generate your API Credentials. Find the one created and click on it.
- At the top you will see the Username, Client ID, Price ID and Site ID, these values are all needed to enable the integration.
Now that you have the API key setup, head over to PeopleVine and follow these steps:
- Login to the PeopleVine Control Panel
- Click on the Settings Menu and click on Payment Processors
- Add a new payment processor and select Slim CD
- Enter the values obtained from Slim CD (username and client ID are required but we recommend all 4 for security purposes)
- Fill in the rest of the details and click Create Processor
You can now accept payments via Slim CD.