Within PeopleVine, you can setup a custom/vanity URL allowing you to route traffic from one URL to an item already in PeopleVine. This allows you to simplify the URL you are sharing with your visitors.
For example, you may have uploaded a PDF deck to your media library that you want to setup as mycompany.com/deck to route users there. To set this up, follow these steps:
- Login to the PeopleVine Control Panel
- Go to the Company Menu (click on your company name) and under URLS & Domains click on Vanity URLs & 301 Redirects
- Click Create a Vanity URL
- Select the domain name you want to assign this to (or you can select All Domain Names)
- Enter the /URL that you want to use (this can have multiple folder paths, extensions, etc. as needed)
- Select where you want to route it to. If it's an external URL, then click on URL Redirect and copy and paste the URL in there.
You're all set!