Get the most out of your PeopleVine-powered website by implementing these Google web site options.
Add your site to Google's index:
Google adds new sites to our index, and updates existing ones, every time we crawl the web. If you have a new URL, tell us about it here.
- Go to https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url
- Enter your domain name in the box and click "Submit Request"
Add Google Webmaster Tools:
Get the data, tools, and diagnostics for a healthy, Google-friendly site.
- Go to http://google.com/webmastertools
- Enter your site's URL and click "Add to Site"
- Click the "Alternate methods" tab
- Select "HTML tag" to get a meta tag and copy it
- In PeopleVine, go to Engage>My Page Layouts
- Open your home page layout for editing and paste the copied meta tag
- Back in the Google Webmaster Tools dashboard, go to Crawl>Sitemaps
- Click "Add/Test Sitemap" and enter "sitemap.xml" after your domain name
Add Google Analytics:
Whether you want to boost sales, find more visitors or improve your mobile app, Google Analytics has the answers and insights you need to improve your business.
- Sign up for Google Analytics
- After entering your details, click "Get Tracking ID"
- Copy the tracking code under "This is your tracking code."
- Back in PeopleVine, go to Engage>My Page Layouts
- For every page you want to track, open the page for editing and paste the code at the bottom of the "Layout Footer" section