We provide a My Account section out of the box that is available to all registered people. The My Account section will dynamically display the relevant content that pertains to what you are leveraging in PeopleVine and how the person is interacting. There are also two views based on the user type:
- My Account for Customers - this dashboard is available to every CRM contact with a username and password. They can login by going to /account where they will be prompted to login.
- My Account for Businesses - this dashboard is only available to people who are contacts to a business in the business directory. They can login by going to /account/businesses which will take them to select the company (if they're associated with multiple).
- General Routing - if you route users to /account/menu the system will automatically route people to their customer account or business account if they are associated with one. This is used for dynamic routing based on the user type.
Within the My Account for Customers, we will automatically display the following content based on their interactions:
- Loyalty Activities
- Events they are registered for
- eCommerce Orders
- Appointments and Reservations
- Offers they accepted
- As well as links to their: Transaction History, Affiliate Program, & Gift Cards
You can also customize the content at the top with two options:
- Create a custom content snippet to display any other content (and you can even make it dynamic using PeopleVine HAPI). See this tutorial.
- Setup a rotating banner and assign it to the My Account customer menu ("admin") group
Within the My Account for Businesses, we will automatically display the following content based on their interactions:
- Appointment bookings (people who booked directly with them)
- As well as links to: Manager their profile, Offers they created, Ability to reward points, & Redeem gift cards
You can also customize the content at the top with this option:
- Create a custom content snippet to display any other content (and you can even make it dynamic using PeopleVine HAPI).