Leveraging Zapier Web Hooks (see https://zapier.com/app/editor/5291604 for more information), you can connect PeopleVine to other systems. Simply visit Zapier, setup your connection and copy and paste the Web Hook into PeopleVine.
Below are a few examples of how PeopleVine and Zapper together can help you connect to other platforms:
- Zendesk – this can be used for surveys, e.g. submit a ticket
- Twitter – automatically post a message on Twitter when something happens. E.g. John Doe just entered the Contest
- Asana – when someone submits a survey, create a task
- Salesforce – when a customer is created or updated; when an appointment is booked
- Google Contacts – when a customer is created or updated
- Google Calendar – when an appointment is booked
- Zoho CRM – when a customer is created or updated
- Pipedrive – when a customer is created or updated
- Quickbooks Online – when a customer is created; a transaction is completed; an order is placed etc.
- Mailchimp – add subscribers to a list
- Trello – create a new trello card
- Facebook – similar to twitter
PeopleVine makes it possible with its robust functionality and open environment.