This tutorial details how to setup a loyalty program from start to finish in the PeopleVine platform. Before getting started, you should consider the following items:
- Who is your target audience and how are you going to get them to sign up?
- What is the goal of your loyalty program? Is it to be like everyone else? or is it to increase your social awareness, get user feedback and drive traffic to your business?
- When people earn points, what can they use them for? Money off their bill or the ability to redeem in a marketplace? Or is it just to gauge status?
- Do you want to gamify loyalty?
Whether you're building a simple loyalty program or launching an engaging experience, PeopleVine can help you get there. Below are the directions on how to setup your loyalty program:
- Login to your PeopleVine account (https://control.peoplevine.com)
- Since the loyalty program leverages a digital membership card for identification and enrollment, you will start by going to Reward --> Membership Programs and create a new one.
- Once your membership is created, you can now setup your loyalty program. We just need to know the title or level, their point multiplier (you may opt to give a Platinum member 1.5 points) and the point to dollar conversion (this signifies how much a point is worth when redeemed).
- At this point your loyalty program is setup and people can now register!
- Now you need to assign Reward Activities so we can start to reward members with points. Start by going to Reward --> New Loyalty Activity and select the activity they must complete before they can earn points. (PeopleVine will automatically reward these points once the activity completes).
- Setup the details for this activity, such as the total points, how many people can earn it, when it's valid through, etc. Make sure you include a nice graphic and title to educate members on how they can earn points.
- Continue steps 5 and 6 until all your activities are setup. You can always come back and add more later.
You now have an active loyalty program with point activities, so get out there and tell your customers how to join (simply share the sign up link found on the loyalty program dashboard)!
Now that your customers are earning points, they will need a way to redeem them or leverage them for that matter. You have 3 options to leverage these points:
- Setup a Rewards Marketplace for them to redeem points. Do this by simply adding products to eCommerce (Sell --> Add a Product) and setting the points price for the item (or the system will calculate it for you).
- Integrate with your POS or use the PeopleVine Venue App to redeem points at the point of sale.
- Setup a loyalty contest and make people compete for the top position each time they earn points.