With PeopleVine's Instant Notification Engine, you can automatically send an e-mail or SMS directly to a person the second after they complete an action. For example, you may want to send a request for feedback survey as soon as they play a contest.
Follow these steps to set it up:
- Login to your PeopleVine account (https://control.peoplevine.com)
- If you are going to link to other content (e.g. a survey, digital offer, landing page, etc.) you will need to create that first and then get the link.
- Once you have the link, go to Connect and click to create a New Instant Notification Template.
- You will set this up, just as if you are sending out a newsletter, ensuring that the "Notification to User" option is selected. Ensure you use the link you obtained in step 2 above to link directly to the experience.
- On the next screen you will be prompted to select the action that would need to be completed. For example, if it's sent after they play a contest, choose "when they play a contest" and then select the contest you want to assign it to.
- Now when that user completes the action, PeopleVine will automatically send them the Instant Notification.