You can enable the ability for your partners/businesses to validate membership cards via the business tools portal. On this screen, an authenticated business profile with the right permissions (member-validate) can enter a membership ID or scan the membership card with the appropriate scanner.
To enable this, follow these steps:
- Login to the PeopleVine Control Panel
- If the business doesn't already existing in the directory, go to Sell > Directory > Register New Business/Brand
- Complete the business information and ensure you assign at least one contact (the person who's going to login to access these screens)
- Ensure you check the permissions "Validate Membership Card" to provide them with access to do this.
- Once the business is setup and a contact is assigned, you can then direct them to the check-in screen at http://yourcompany.com/checkin.
- The user will be prompted to login before they can access the check in feature
If a membership is valid, you will see a green success message that the membership is valid as such:
If a membership is not valid, we will provide either the current status or that the membership number doesn't exist along with a red error message as such: