You can setup an email push notification to go out once someone is added to your CRM. This is done by adding a Push Notification to occur when a new person is registered. You can then select which person type to send it to. You can also set this up to go out upon a form being completed or an attribute being tagged.
To setup a Welcome Email, follow these steps:
- Login to your PeopleVine account
- Go to Connect and under Push Notifications click on New Notification.
- Setup the email that you want to send.
- Once you've built your newsletter, click on Schedule When to Send
- Select Is Registered as a New Customer and choose the customer type below
Once it's active, this email will be sent the moment people are registered in the CRM (either via your website or backend CRM).