PeopleVine allows you to migrate transactions from another platform directly into PeopleVine either via our API or via importing transactions via a CSV file. Follow these steps to import via a CSV:
- Export your transaction data from another system. Ensure you export to a CSV file. If the other system doesn't support that, then you may need to open in Microsoft Excel and then click Save as CSV (comma separated values).
- Login to your PeopleVine account at https://control.peoplevine.com
- Click on Sell and under transactions click Import Transactions
- Select your CSV file
- Map the fields in your CSV to the fields in PeopleVine
- Click Import
Once completed, PeopleVine will then send you an e-mail after the data was successfully imported.
Please note the following when importing data:
- It is important you map a "Charged On" date so it shows up properly in your reporting. Otherwise it will default to 1/1/1900 12:00 AM
- We will prevent uploads of duplicate items that match the same time, amount, customer, PO# and transaction ID.
- If you need to disable or cancel transactions, you can set the Transaction Status to "cancelled". If nothing is provided for the status we will assume it was successfully "processed".
- We will ONLY import transaction data that has a matching customer either by email address, mobile number or their customer reference (external ID). You can also supply their customer_no if known.