In order to integrate your POS system with PeopleVine Loyalty, there are a few things that need to be done:
- You need to engage with PeopleVine Client Services to request assistance with configuring. Please note there is a charge per location.
- You need to create a new menu item to store the Rewards information. See directions below.
Adding the New Menu Item for Rewards
Depending on your POS platform, the general terms/instructions may be different. Below is a brief overview on these steps:
- Login to the back office of your POS platform
- Go to your menu items and create a new menu item called Rewards (this will be displayed on the receipt)
- Set the price to 0.00 as you don't want to charge for this
- Go to the print option and check the box that enables printing on check when price is zero
- Set this up as a corporate menu item if you're rolling out loyalty to multiple locations
- Once saved, please note the ID that is generated as you will need this for the configuration setup
- Now add a modifier and call it Rewards Number or any other instructions for your customer. This will be used to prompt your server to enter the rewards number
Now that the new menu item is setup, please work with the Client Services team to configure the next steps.