This tutorial will walk you through setting up a business in the directory and assigning a contact to store data and allow them to manage their account.
- Login to your PeopleVine account
- Start out by adding the main contact to the CRM (if they don't already exist)
- Go to CRM / Register Person
- Complete their profile information
- Click on Sell / Directory / New Business/BrandComplete the relevant information about the businessIn step 4 Advanced Options, you can assign the Primary Contact by searching for themFind them and select them
- Click Create
- You can now add their first location and address
Once you complete these steps (you can skip step 5 if you want), the end user can now login to their My Account (yoursite.com/account) and they will see a link in the top nav that says "My Companies". This would allow them to edit their company profile.
Alternatively people can register their business directly at yoursite.com/register/business. This allows for complete self service of the sign-up process.
If you would like to enable a more robust profile, you can setup business attributes that allows them to select additional options and details. These would then show up on their profile and are searchable.