You can enable a Local Delivery option when checking out in eCommerce that pulls directly from the availability in your scheduler. To set this up, follow these steps:
- Login to the PeopleVine Control Panel
- Start by setting up or ensuring you've setup the ecommerce pickup locations.
- Continue by setting up a new appointment scheduler under Sell > Scheduler > Setup New Scheduler
- Enter the specific restrictions and then setup the available slots. When setting up the slots, make sure you assign it to the specific delivery location.
- Once the scheduler is setup, identify the schedule_item_no in the URL and save for an upcoming step.
- Now go to Sell > Commerce > Shipping Rules
- Create a new rules engine with the following settings:
Rules Engine Trigger: Shipping Options
Low/High Trigger Value: Enter the total miles you want the delivery area to include (e.g. 0 for low and 2 for high) to deliver up to 2 miles from the closest location.
- Then setup a new rule and enter the following values:
Assign Type: delivery
Assign Value: this is the schedule_item_no for the scheduler you're activating
Your customers will now have the option to select a local delivery service pulling from the scheduler's availability.