We are integrated with ShipStation (located at www.shipstation.com) which allows you to pull orders from PeopleVine Commerce for shipping. Our system will sync new orders to their platform and when it's marked as shipped, PeopleVine Commerce will also notify your customer and update your website.
To set this up follow these steps:
- Login to the PeopleVine Control Panel (https://control.peoplevine.com)
- Click on the company menu (your company name) and click on Integrated Platforms under Settings & Tools (you must be an admin to access this)
- Click on ShipStation to begin the setup process.
- We will generate 2 keys for you (the username and password) which will identify your ShipStation account with PeopleVine
Now that you're setup in PeopleVine, you need to login to your ShipStation account to update the settings:
- Login to your ShipStation account and click on the Settings icon in the top right.
- Click on Selling Channels under Import Orders
- Click on Connect to a Store or Marketplace
- Type in Custom and click on Custom Store
- Enter https://api.peoplevine.com/shipstation.ashx in the URL to Custom XML Page
- Enter the username and password generated by PeopleVine in the previous step.
- Enter the following values for the order status:Unpaid Status = pendingPaid Status = completedShipped Status = shippedCancelled Status = cancelledOn Hold Status = Awaiting Fulfillment
- Click on Test Connection to make sure it works. If it does, then click Connect. If it doesn't, please check the settings and try again.
Once you are connected, you can further customize the store:
- Set the Store Name to PeopleVine
- Set the timezone to GMT Standard Time (this ensures the order times match correctly)
- PeopleVine will automatically send out shipping notifications, so you do not need to set this up.
Now you can import orders from PeopleVine directly to your Ship Station account.