You can apply permissions to an item (business, entity, etc.) in the directory in order to allow only certain people to view the entire profile. We currently support the following permissions:
- Anyone - meaning it's visible to anyone who lands on the profile
- Active Members - where you can choose the specific membership types that have access to it (or don't check any to allow all active members)
- Admin - only allowing people tagged with the "admin" customer type
Once this permission is applied to the directory profile, the person will be prompted to login to view the profile (if they're not already logged in) or display they don't have permissions to view the profile (if they don't meet the permissions requirements).
To apply permissions to a directory profile, follow these steps:
- Login to the PeopleVine Control Panel
- Go to Sell > Directory > New Business/Brand (or edit an existing)
- Scroll down to the Permissions section
- Select the appropriate permissions to apply
Once saved, this will immediately activate the permissions and block any future visits from seeing the profile, unless they meet the permissions requirements.